Sunday, September 29, 2024

Just as a way of filtering through some life experiences...

Attempts at communications in the English language occur again.

"Virgo picky high expectations" voice says...

"I'm only using those words because that's what people seem to ascribe to those who have higher expectations."

This voice says, "I think I want the best for people on Earth, and I may need to learn more and evolve more about how to communicate that better, and I may have a lot to learn in many different arenas, but I don't think lowering standards for what could be is actually what's best for them. 

Sometimes that comes off as picky or critical. 

But it's more complicated than that.

I've tried to lower expectations before, and it never worked out. 

Sometimes you just have to have high expectations and get disappointed. 

Sometimes that's what's authentic.

Expecting growth and better things and getting super happy when it happens is the dream. 

It could be that I have only occasionally attracted the attention of certain types of people because my energy expects more of them than the average person expects. 

Some people actually kind of like the energy of someone having high expectations of them.

Some people sense that it's really for the purpose of wanting things to get better for them and for everybody.

Even if they don't sense it all the time, there are times when they sense it. 

Maybe that makes it worth it.

Higher purpose...what is it?"

No comments: