Sunday, July 25, 2021

Gifts....

Earnest self is returning tonight...this is just one experience of feeling like a person who is coping and going into a new way of being..."God, right now I feel this in my life: I wish I were more easy-going when challenges present themselve sometimes. I love & admire this man in my life who is pretty good at being easy-going. It's a real gift. There are times when I wish I could emulate him more in some ways. In other ways, I am happy we are different. I hope to get much better at what I need to be doing in my time on this planet. My physical experiences have been very humbling recently. I am influenced by my upbringing and by my inherited traits & features &  by society sometimes...people can change...please help me to do better with the information I have and to seek help and/or wisdom and guidance...since I guess we also need to do that when we are here...

No comments: