Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Pilgrimages/ers again...

I am grateful for learning experiences, including the ones which include humor. *And I have to sleep. I can even appreciate having a very strange journey to undertake in this life. I have been sad about pain & suffering on this planet, and what I have felt at times (both emotionally and physically) has been very challenging, but now I am grateful to have an opportunity make a new life for myself, in this body. *And I have to sleep. I am grateful for helpers. I live with a very good helper. Lately, I am even more impressed because I met him as a young adult and I think of how much we have grown...I have been given some strange circumstances to figure out on my own, but I am learning. I even have more knowledge this month than I had the month before. People can grow from dealing with strange and imperfect circumstances, and being reminded of this can be very helpful. Perhaps that is why those gardening books can feel good and calming to look at lately...*And I have to sleep, now.

No comments: