Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Can a brain mimick a jaw ever

MINE feels like Popeye's right now. Needed an anesthetic shot twice even though I took ibuprofen ahead of the appt. Maybe I inherited the "Red Head Syndromede ma mΓ¨re... Ne vous inquiΓ©tez pas je n'ai pas hallucinΓ© de taches de rousseur sur mon visage aprΓ¨s mon rendez-vous dentaire cette fois. I passed a French translation exam less than 2 decades ago πŸ˜… and now I am always thinking I should have studied it a little bit more...it would be very beneficial to know it for a deeper understanding of humans who wrote the books for some Women's Studies courses. I am looking forward to getting my normal Lower Face Feeling back again.

https://www.theodysseyonline.com/welcome-to-the-world-of-redhead-syndrome

But what about the other hair colors.

No comments: