Tuesday, May 12, 2015

HEY



Pixies ~ Hey
Night of the negative pregnancy test, spent $15 on TAKE OUT SUSHI and thought about being a four year old crawling on snowbanks or enraptured with beautiful suburban upstate NY in the spring time and friends with aunts ants crawling all over my body and drank this very nice wine! It was more expensive than it is on that website. I used a grocery store giftcard that I got from mailing in proof of using my health insurance. (If the test had been different I would have used that on other things. C'est la vie.) The sushi place. It was like a bar roadhouse that serves sushi. It had a clean gasoline station type bathroom with a urinal. The staff were super friendly and I sat in the booth and drank icewater as I waited for my takeout and left a dollar tip. The sushi was alright. The wine...yummy...and I wanted to watch this show...watched Season 1 Episode 6. It featured a song about YAY WINE!!!!

No comments: