Thursday, May 29, 2014

The certain conversation

Today I overheard two young women talking about going out to clubs and the possibility of getting drinks laced with drugs.  It went something like this:

Young Woman  #1:

What I hate about going out to clubs and dancing is how some guy is always coming up and grinding on you. Some of my friends, I call them my "slutty-ho" friends, say, "Lets go dance by the table!" so they can get guys to buy them drinks. I did it once. I didn't feel the same after. You have to have a certain mindset. One of my friends, she's so dumb, she gets roofie'd all the time. It's happened to her, like, 6 times.  She'll  get some guy to buy her a drink, get drunk way faster than anyone else, and we're be like, "You got roofie'd again!"

Young Woman  #2:

So what happens to her? She gets roofie'd and some guy takes her home and...has his way with her?

Young Woman  #1:

No, she just goes home alone and wakes up with a splitting headache. God, she's so dumb.

No comments: