Saturday, August 22, 2026

Rambling...

Excuse me for being more interested in migrants not getting put into concentration camps than in whatever Osho was all about because I read about Osho in a library book but I wasn't, like, inducted into his cult at an impressionable age or anything. There's lots of different kinds of information and energy out there, and the other evening, I felt honored that the Universe wanted me to pay attention to the spirit of Lucy. I really do feel like I believe in other lives and I believe I've had memories of being a spirit who passed on in other lives and I know the spirits sometimes try to talk to people they knew but the people don't always want to listen. The spirits are trying to say things like I'm okay. I'm still alive in another form, and the people are still grieving and they don't want to listen because they're still in shock. 

But I feel like the Lucy spirit was really happy to get through, and maybe she doesn't mind anything as much as humans on Earth mind it, and maybe she was just trying to be helpful. She's just like, I'm not dead. She's still alive in spirit form. I had a lot of fun with that experience and I hoped other people could have fun, but anyways not everyone's ready to have fun yet, I guess. Anyways, the one who said she could hear Lucy didn't seem to have anything else to say and I felt like I shouldn't ask. She was looking at a TV program and somebody was performing on it, and it was like a competition where people sing and dance she was like, oh my gosh, I was just looking up that place on the map, and it was some tiny obscure town in Florida where the performer on the show was from. Apparently she just taps into lots of information and perhaps she doesn't hold on to any of it for long; she just moves on. I was kind of sad. But anyways, I suppose one has to move on from these things. Or just wait and see if another time is a better time to talk about things, maybe.


No comments: