Saturday, August 22, 2026

I feel relieved that a lot of people have access to good things.

I was even looking at my apartment and feeling like, man, this place looks so good right now. Just think about how much better it is to be living in a messy apartment than in a terrible detention center right now. I kind of wonder why more people aren't thinking things like that, sometimes. But anyways, I can understand it better if people tell me that their nervous systems can't handle it or something. Because my nervous system got a little bit challenged today. I wanted to do something fun and so we went to a coffee place, and I ordered an extremely delicious coffee drink but I ordered it decaf. However, the person I was with did not order the decaf version and I tried both the drinks and then I got a bit jittery. I was like, why am I jittery, because I ordered the decaf drink. But I think having a few sips of the other drink was throwing me off. I don't know why my body has to be so sensitive. I think it's just with drinks with espresso shots in them because a regular cup of coffee poured in a restaurant doesn't seem too bad for it. But it's these lattes and stuff with espresso shots in it that always really challenge my nervous system if I don't order decaf. I don't know why my nervous system is wired like that. I know other people's nervous systems don't act that way with those drinks. My drink was very, very good and I'm going to try and get it again soon. But I have to have the decaf version, if it's an espresso drink.

No comments: