Saturday, March 26, 2022

Isn't it nice to read instead of getting thrashed by the news?

Especially a book that can make you appreciate nature more.

Isn't the forest good?

Revisions...

Bike guy in a forest & near some water: Do you ever watch so & so. DO YOU THINK HE'S FUNNY. Some ppl say say I look like so & so.

Bike guy's kid: Stop doing that.

??????: No I don't really watch that one regularly. YEAH, HE IS FUNNY. But I don't watch a lot of TV. Although sometimes I might watch The Colbert Report. But I prefer to read. Do you like to read?

Bike guy: Not really. (Seems scared.) 

Bike guy's kid: Yes you do, you read.

??????: I guess I will have to walk away from this peculiar situation. Am I going to have a dream about some type of mental illness later?

Let it all go into the forest and the water.



No comments: