Saturday, March 26, 2022

Headaches!

"I remember talking to a Mexican immigrant to the U.S. who overcame many hardships along the way. He told me something reminiscent of what my mother would say: 'You Americans don’t seem to realize it, but most of you are millionaires by world standards. I don’t mean that you have a million dollars, necessarily, but you expect running water in every home, hot and cold. You expect a working flush toilet in every home. You expect electricity and gas in every home, so you have lights, heating, and a way to cook and wash your clothes. I never had or expected any of those things,' he said."

~ C. Nygeres

"What my mother taught me about complaining: Don’t!" | BoulevardSentinel.com

https://boulevardsentinel.com/what-my-mother-taught-me-about-complaining-dont/

No comments: