Tuesday, November 16, 2021

You can learn a lot from a job

"There’s Sonny, the Boss’s son, sitting in his dad’s chair."

////////////

"Besides, they came to my Bible study on Fridays (fed my ego). See? I was handsomely compensated."

\\\\\\\\\\

"Grateful, I didn’t want my millionaire Boss, so generous, spending money foolishly, or looking bad."

//////////

"just look up at my fingers in the picture above, and you’ll see what this kind of Catholic love did to them"

\\\\\\\\\\\\\

"The Boss taped Spanish and English Catechism entries about contraception and abortion around the punch clock in fanatical Catholic style."

//////////////

"I listened quietly, from my poverty. In my helplessness, I thought about my poor wife working at Starbucks nearby, and about Timoteo. I thought about the rent. I worried that anything I said would result in repercussions on my wife and friend."

~ Fellow Dying Inmate

"Stupidity In Catholics: Deadly" | Fellow Dying Inmate

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/messyinspirations/2020/09/stupidity-deadly-catholic/

No comments: