Sunday, June 27, 2021

un hombre me mostró esta cosa

"Question for the ages…."

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheLeftCantMeme/comments/o8fw90/question_for_the_ages/

I said, I saw that one earlier today.

And then for some reason I told him a little story. I said a girl in creative writing class in high school told me she had been assaulted by her ex-boyfriend. I don't know why we started talking about it. Maybe it was connected to suffering from depression or being prescribed anti-depressants. And she told me, she used to stare at that guy's sister in choir practice and cry.

And then what happened? One of my friends became friends with that guy's sister. And I started hanging out with her too. And the girl in my creative writing class disappeared. What happened to her? Did she see me hanging out with the sister?

The brother knew I didn't like him. He said to me, "You've heard bad things about me, and they are not true."

The man who showed me this didn't have such a story coming up for him, but he shared his thoughts on the link.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheLeftCantMeme/comments/o8fw90/question_for_the_ages/

He said, I think it shows that women are more  traumatized and so they talk about it. Men are not as traumatized, so they don't talk about it. 

No comments: