Saturday, June 26, 2021

I DID IT

I GOT HAPPY.

I made myself a skinny margarita with ice that I crushed in my Vitamix and felt happy about having a Vitamix, and smiled at remembering how the character of the Postmates guy asked the young woman in Hacks if she had a Vitamix and looked at my small purchase of discounted cookware (that I got alongside the skinny margarita mix) and smiled at it and said "Like."

And also

"Suffer Jet Suffragette City" came on the radio and it's such a fun song but it also reminded me of Eighth Grade when the PE teacher in Health class referenced it in warning us what highschool guys were gonna be like with freshman girls, and I thought about how so many of those guys are getting SCHOOOOOOOLED right now. Okay, to be honest, a lot of them are probably not paying attention, but I don't care! A lot of them are! MORE THAN THEY ADMIT.

And "Back in the USSR" also came on the radio. That's just a fun song with no particular dark associations...OR IS IT????

HA. 

No comments: