Wednesday, August 29, 2012

oh, shirt

Really, really missing that one black tank top I can't find since doing the laundry several days ago.

I thought I had come to terms with the loss of this important item of clothing. (Especially for these hot summer months.) It was almost as if an icy feeling clutched my heart when I realized it had gone missing. Really comfortable, never seemed to look bad with anything. Could be worn while exercising. Or with a blazer. Good to wear while traveling, too. And so versatile. And you think you can just quickly run out and replace a tank top like that? Oh no, you cannot. I found that out! But after combing the car and the apartment and coming up empty (again), I decided that I needed to just accept the loss of what I now realized was my favorite article of clothing to wear this summer.

Then I saw it again. In a picture of myself on my phone. I was wearing it. Looking happy.

That was unexpectedly painful.

I thought I was over it!!!

Watched this to cheer myself up...

No comments: