Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Songs of recent yesteryorn

Recently heard a song by a band called Warpaint. (Female band, cool!!!) Undertow. Well, I'm not so crazy about the video. I do like some shots in it. It has interesting parts but it kinda seems unfinished. I'm no expert on making music videos, but it also makes me think "this video could benefit with the addition of some older people in it," for whatever reason. I enjoy the song. I heard it on the radio shortly before descending down a trail into a canyon. And some people are not crazy about remixes of Nat King Cole, but I've found this Re: Generations album grows on me. For one thing, it livens up the housework (and that's awesome!!!) I was wroooong...
~~~~~
From about 20 years ago: Sadeness, Captives of Time, Melusine.
(Sigh, I cannot find the book cover I recall and prefer, of a brunette girl standing in tall grasses, with a serpent shaped path trailing behind her.)

No comments: