Monday, August 24, 2026

Sharing is caring!

 Pretty good day.




"Eight miles high... 🎢" I went out to eat a meal that my sister ate when she was here because it was Santa Maria tri-tip for a better price at a diner, because I think I'm going to go by myself to Paso Robles (which I've never been to before and always wanted to visit) and I can see Tori Amos in concert there, and I thought I might have time to visit Pismo Beach and Santa Maria and drive by that house in Arroyo Grande which I felt weirdly drawn the first time the first time I passed it and then after I read about it I realized I'd had dreams that are like seeing things through the eyes of the ghost story of Alice that was told about it. So I wanted to eat the tri- tip meal my sister ordered at another location when she visited earlier this year.  And take some of it home with me to share. After I got to the diner, I realized there's cute depictions of bears everywhere, and I took pictures.

"Pitkin-Conrow House" - Weird California

No comments: