Saturday, October 29, 2022

Kids...some mornings are hard in 2022.

It seems I am depressed that a lot of your mom's egos and dad's egos don't care about women's well-being enough.

Because it seems like they were brainwashed by the patriarchy into not caring about certain kinds of people.

I experienced the patriarchy's lack of caring in particular ways in recent years, and now the $ situation is getting worse...

I do thank God for my kind husband, so I am not homeless, but it feels like I still can't feel well enough to work, and so I need healing and help from the universe.

I had a dream about going to an area of natural beauty, and it sort of was about camping with mostly women and later some men and it was mostly a very pleasant dream.

It seems like I need some of you to know that life has not set up some women to act like they care more about their houses or handbags than they do about what's happening to other human beings.

I am already feeling a tiny bit less despair. This year has been very difficult...

No comments: