Thursday, October 27, 2022

Sometimes wonder if a calm man should just talk to certain people for me

Since I live in a post Roe v Wade America where there are still many  people who clearly just do NOT have the inclination to care about the huge amount of damage that has been done by the S.C., or by the patriarchy's rampant mistreatment of a lot of single parents and their kids...well, I think a calm man is not as mad about it as I am, and also I think he probably has way lower expectations of certain patriarchal people's ingrained, comfy-to-them habits (including sexism and racism) changing anytime soon. To be honest, that might be the case.

But on the other hand, maybe he has better things to do with his time?

PROBABLY!

So, sorry for that dumb idea.

Still really prefer to stay far away from ones who so obviously treat the experiences of girls and women like they're of a lower value than the POVs of sexist rich PATRIARCHAL PEOPLE. I actually also really don't enjoy their "if you were, right now, a dude who acted like a jerk, I would also totally cater to YOUR miserable ego" vibes.

No comments: