Saturday, February 19, 2022

No hay incentives

It is the weekend & it appears that WE ARE ONCE AGAIN SPENDING IT with a man who's easy to be with in part because he's not antifeminist.

Mulholland Dr. (9/10) Movie CLIP - "No Hay Banda (2001) HD" - YouTube

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6DZ7DfrTDds

It also sounds like the upstairs neighbors are getting a lot of housecleaning done.


RECENTLY

I saw a deleted tweet that reminded me about a time when I heard a man complaining that when he was in college he wanted to join a feminist group but they wouldn't accept him. He was still very angry about it.

I am not saying they were right to exclude him, but I know that immediately my mind went to all the previous bad experiences the women may have had...

I have to say that I feel zero percent like the dude I live with would get offended by my recollection of this little incident. He doesn't have to agree with me. He just feels no need to persecute.

https://twitter.com/harpy_diem/status/1495079088440037377?s=20&t=zl8hCKjrihi7UyUKT3c2mQ

Yet, on any given day I feel as though 50-80% of the women I know casually would be likely to get riled and defensive if I said I was even a little bit sympathetic towards the bad exclusionary feminists.

I think many of us were raised to be antifeminist.

No comments: