Tuesday, February 22, 2022

They need your prayers

Cute babies they were once.

The Universe has shown me some men.

There is a man you don't know who lives in a trailer park. He's past retirement age. He's told a good person who's taking the time to be mindful that he doesn't think he has enough $ to retire yet, but he has medical issues, and mindful person thinks he knows he might have to make changes soon.

Then there's your rich relative who gets to act like an untrustworthy and overly entitled jerk. Why would he even want to act that way? Maybe he's incredibly insecure about losing control and letting himself become such a puppet of the patriarchy?

"I'll get my revenge on anyone who rejects me by just acting worse" the behavior seems to say.

It seems I don't especially enjoy men of any background who act controlling and uncaring.

I know That One could change for the better.

In their own ways, both kinds of men have a lot of company actually.

No comments: