Thursday, February 28, 2019

Water and what I would like

I would like to be able to live in an apartment where the water doesn't randomly get turned off from time to time without anyone telling us.

Three people with college degrees live here. Not that lack of college degree should matter. But we were taught that those degrees would help us have a better life. We just don't have the right kinds of college degrees.

We should have gotten the "high wage" types of college degrees. But guess what? Wages and rent weren't so bad back then!

I like having functional plumbing. I understand that sometimes they might need to turn the water off, but why not give some notice? I need water. WATER.

IF NOTICE IS GIVEN THEN I CAN MAKE SURE THE PITCHER IS FILLED AND THE CAT HAS FRESH WATER AND THE DISHES ARE WASHED

No comments: