Sunday, September 11, 2016

Dress up

H0-
MADE
M00N
PIE

COOKIE / CREAM / COOKIE


ONE:
Wait over by the car...

TWO:
"Winger was always a feisty opponent of sexism in the image-driven film industry. Explaining her clashes on the set of An Officer and a Gentleman, she has said: “I did not have a great time on that set. Studio mishegoss. I was being really jerked.  And most of those guys are dead now. So I don’t feel bad. People like Don Simpson they were pigs. I’m sorry, may he rest in peace, but he’d go to dailies and bring me a water pill. They treated girls very badly. I was trying to stand up to it. And it was hard. I was really young." 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/2016/03/18/debra-winger-interview-lots-of-people-dont-like-me/

O actress

THREE:
"They act so discreet..."
Dress Up In You ~ Belle & Sebastian


No comments: