Saturday, June 27, 2009

Kind of eso si que es

It seems to me that if I had stayed in school and studied art and theory and worked diligently at being an intellectual and somehow had this emotional distance (or whatever) from certain other things going on around me, that certain types of people in society would "respect" that more. I do like art, a lot, and when I was in school I had some good experiences but where I was at did not feel like a good place to me. It was better for others. But I know that now this doesn't either because I don't have enough financial stability and I have health issues to address. Time to move on...move on...further than I did before. I think that healing is important in the arts, too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This song by Julian Lennon is so eighties. Why is this so eighties. Oh good grief. It's like, walking through the mall in a little blue Jordache sweater. But this one is more like walking in a park (back then) on a sunny day, for some reason. Hmmm. I remember this interview...and this one!

No comments: