Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lioness picture (someone else's)

I didn't mean to keep it open for several days on my laptop but I did!
I just friended the first girl I knew who was ever "out" in my high school. Cool. The best thing I did the last 48 hours was go to my last Pilates class and experience the beautiful end-of-class meditation. "The heart is an organ that is good of taking care of itself before it takes care of others. Not in a selfish way. In a good way." I have to do something w/ Thoreau and Emerson and Christine de Pizan and others one of these days...soon. I like this rediscovery of the young Julian Lennon's songs to his father. What if he came back...as a woman...and a woman who was particularly interested in women? I have to go back to my movie-watching, make time for that. There is a film about Edith Piaf. It would be interesting to see one about Gertrude Stein.

No comments: