Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ideas processing

Argumentatively, with slightly cynical undertones, and liberal use of the word "I." As this moment is occurring...I must say I don't think I feel very supportive...frankly, if it has anything to do with anything, I also really don't feel very sorry for you...I'm sure you are a very nice and sensitive person sometimes...however...also at times think you're kind of not...and by the way, why don't you get off the depresso track...*yawn*...sorry if that sounds sort of mean...do you really want future generations to find your work more boring than need be...well, afterall, you are the accomplished one in the field...absolutely unnecessary to put up the display of a humble response...just a few questions to possibly ask oneself...in a light way...

No comments: