Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Oooo...video.

Ah…youtube! Recently, Time magazine reports that "the youtube guys" are second in nomination for "person of the year" (behind the prez of Iran and ahead of the prez of the US). I've been enjoying this during the past few days...I listened these PJ Harvey songs during the “pursuit of higher education” portion of my life:
C'mon Billy
Down By The Water
Send His Love To Me
The Dancer
Here are a couple that were popular, from my younger school days:
Ladies First
Sadeness
And later, in the pre-cell phone era, when one half of all teenagers were walking around with pagers:
Free Your Mind
Shoop
Return To Innocence
This one's more recent, but I swear it seems like it could be from...the 80s?
Hung Up
Maybe it's cheesy, even a little risqué. But a wise sage once told me:
“Hey. Leave Madonna ALONE.” So I really can’t make any apologies ;-)
Ray of Light
And here’s a girl’s thoughts on putting on make-up…
In the nude - ElloSara
Here’s a cute song that people seem to either love or find annoying:
Fidelity
Supongo que eso es todo para ahorita…I wanted to find a better version of
Feed the Tree and Celia Cruz's La Vida Es Un Carnival pero espero un ratito

Ok guess thats it. I hope those all work; if not I'll just have to fix them after another loooong road trip...

No comments: