Monday, September 06, 2004

I realize that it is incorrect to assume that others' lives are all so easy compared to your own. I realize it may be somewhat egotistical. Yet, I think, at least once in his/her life....many a male/female has wondered...WHY DO THEY ALWAYS HAVE IT SO FREAKING EASY!!! Of course, one must be sensible...I realize, this is not quite the case. Even if previous experiences have colored my perceptions. The grass is not always greener. Ahem. NEVER. Plus, I live in America. Does this make sense?? Rose incense wafts across the keyboard. The other day the guy I T.A. for describe his first deflowering experience to a lecture hall full of freshmen. Its really a popular course. But if I accepted every extra student petitioning, I'd have at least 10 extra...and that REALLY would never do. He also told the class "Lost in Translation sucked." I bet he's just jealous of Bill Murray:-)

No comments: