Sunday, September 13, 2026

Just another human life!

A memory: I used to live in Virginia and not too long before I moved, I guess, I was experiencing a certain amount of turmoil and there was a woman who came up to me in a parking lot and she said you have very strong energy. Can I give you a reading. And I said No! Go find somebody with money! Cuz I felt that I didn't have enough money to pay her for a reading. On that day I was really strong in my energy of rebuffing her offer of giving me a reading. I could see she was hurt by my reaction but I could also see she was listening and she was actually going to follow what I told her, and she was going to find people with more money and give them readings. I guess I didn't need to know what she wanted to tell me, but now I'm curious what she would have told me. Hopefully she was able to give readings to other people because she wasn't wrong, but for some reason, that's how that interaction went.

No comments: