Because it was not that long ago that I was sitting on the balcony of my apartment feeling like I was at the bottom of the barrel and nobody was ever going to feel like my experiences were important enough to be recognized and at the same time it was like there were spirits telling me things that were encouraging and I was like God, I just don't even believe them. But I did sort of make a little part of me believe them. But I just was like, I have no idea when things are going to get better. It'll be another couple decades and I'll be old by the time things start getting better. And I don't mean totally fixed. I just mean better. But now I'm starting to believe them. It's like spirits were whispering things in my ear several years ago that now seem possible. And they did not seem possible a few years back.
No comments:
Post a Comment