Thursday, May 11, 2023

Feelings happen.

This made me feel like saying, "Stop traumatizing people just to go along with your 'friends.'" Just because some nuns also traumatized people because that's what they were trained to do by Their Patriarchal Culture, too, doesn't mean you have to be as insensitive as the laughing nuns and cult mentality audiences on CNN just to fit in with other bullies who make excuses for all kinds of abuses.

Susie on Twitter: "

5)🧵When I heard the audience laughing on
@CNN
about rape, I went back to that dark place of the “laughter of my naked self, pregnant abused girl” and felt a searing pain. I felt they would laugh at me. Probably so. #CNNTownhall
11:08 AM · May 11, 2023
·
75.7K
Views

https://twitter.com/Homeoffree61/status/1656723082638131222

No comments: