Thursday, May 25, 2023

Here's a few other POVs.

“My daughter has a pre-existing condition that will make pregnancy deadly for her. She and her husband are very careful but my greatest fear is she’ll get pregnant and suffer severe consequences or worse, die. I wanted her to move to SC but I can never let her do that now.”

7:43 PM · May 23, 2023

“I have 5 children now and we can barely meet their basic needs. My birth control failed after I took antibiotics. I can’t afford another child. I have an appointment for an abortion next week. Where do I go now?”

7:41 PM · May 23, 2023

"My emails, texts, and DMs are filled with messages from frightened women - just a few hours after the SC Senate passed the abortion ban. “I’m the sole breadwinner in a very physical, manual labor job. If I’m pregnant, I’ll be laid off. What do I do now to support my children?”

Vicki Ringer

https://twitter.com/vickiringer/status/1661201227634319360?s=20

No comments: