Sunday, June 05, 2016

Balm-ish things

Sometimes I feel like it's too bad I'm not a more perfect poster child for some of my interests (oh I listened to this great talk, and now I've magically overcome it all, magically) but nevertheless, I find gifts sometimes.

Kristin Neff: Overcoming Objections to Self-Compassion

and also, that speaker was referenced here...

http://www.smartfertilitychoices.com/low-self-esteem-pcos/

Regarding the second link, I am happy to have found that site. I will also note a personal reaction...the person who posted there has had her own struggles due to PCOS, and it also appears she probably doesn't deal with some of the cosmetic issues as much as some who have PCOS. (I don't know for sure, of course.) Nevertheless, in her words, she is still able to show a great deal of compassion for those PCOS sufferers who do, which is something I can appreciate.

No comments: