Friday, February 13, 2015

Phone BLARG

This lament about library borrowing is a little bit compelling...making me make some tentative plans...
 ~~~
Breakfast
 " I will also offer a Denver Omelet. However, if you wish to have eggs made in another manner, all you have to do is ask. There will also be slices of avocado."
~  http://www.theonion.com/articles/you-will-be-my-everything,37975/
 ~~~
It was enough to momentarily distract me from some romance-killing thoughts about struggling orphans, which are probably more appropriate for MOTHER'S DAY, but also just as good for VALENTINE'S DAY. (Speaking of which...Did you want avocados with your eggs? I'll bet there are some orphans in the world that would like avocados with their eggs, too! Orphans from unstable European countries that are on their way to the U.S. to beautiful bedrooms and toys and lifelong struggles with early maternal deprivation syndrome.)
Something acerbic bit me even before I rolled out of bed.
~~~
I am almost done with Season One of Orphan Black.

No comments: