Tuesday, December 30, 2014

15

This is long, and I think it is very good:
 
http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/24/bill_cosby_himself_narcissism_fame_and_sexual_violence

12345
678910
1112

~~~

13
14
15

Thinking of an old song...

Sesame Street 1970's Pinball Animation

I find it a little bit messed up that I had to watch a whole trailer for a horror movie ("The Woman In Black 2") before I got to see the happy pinball song. I guess even a four year old will have to see that if he or she clicks on the video. And I remember that as a four year old, I loved Picture Pages and was scared of a hash brown commercial because that man was so mean to his wife. (I must admit, it doesn't look that way to me now. I half-wonder if there was a different, scarier one.) It's crazy. The TV character I liked turns out to have been so abusive to women, while the one I was scared of sounds like he has been a really great guy in real life. Oh, the irony.

Well, I think I'll go color something.

http://www.decoloring.com/valentine-sunflower-bby-belizabeth-bmueller/

No comments: