Friday, June 06, 2014

Fantasy

From http://www.katieheaney.com/post/86753385834

"Something I fantasize about a lot is threatening my friends’ rapists. In college, the morning after one of the times it happened, we ate breakfast in the cafeteria and tried to negotiate our continued existence in the same confined space as them (because, though the school would find out, they would not be expelled), and I saw them joking about it. My school was small and you either ate on one side of the cafeteria or the other, and their side was the same as ours, and so I saw them. They had taken turns raping my friend and filming it on one of their phones. At breakfast I saw them mimicking the act of filming with an old-timey camera, like you do when you play Charades. They laughed and so did all the guys sitting with them. They were popular..."

No comments: