Monday, April 07, 2014

Health insurance, whereforeartthou?

Last week, I was able to speak with a very lovely sounding woman named Monserrat.

From thinkbabynames

Originally I was going to physically go in and wait in line, but when I called to ask about parking, they seemed to not want me to do that. Monserrat said that they had my information. She said, "We'll take care of this today." (Magical words!)

A while later, Monserrat gives me a new reference number. She gives me a new phone number. She gives me another name. She says, "This is who you should call to check on your status..."

Sigh.

And naturally, that person has not been available or able to return my phone calls yet.

And I was just texting with someone whose boyfriend has run into snafus with the healthcare thing (but he should be covered in May) and had to pay for an emergency room visit last night.

Can I get something by April 15? Tomorrow would be nicer. Today?

No comments: