Tuesday, February 18, 2014

oh, nevermind

all because of cake rainbow

http://weheartit.com/entry/69316920

the pagan month of october version could be: an innocuous marbled fudge butterscotch loaf streaked with syrupy veins of brown sugar smothered in velvety vanilla cream cheese icing garnished with sanguine cinnamon dots spelling out ladymacbethusurpationisacrucialmust plus whipped cream and a cherry, followed by a ouija board session for the selection of tomes...

"In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I’ve been turning over in my mind ever since. 'Whenever you feel like criticizing any one,' he told me, 'just remember that Shopping By Drone Could Be Good For The Environment.'"

(credit: The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald)

"Racing with the moon / Midnight Cowboy in despair / decked out in his 'finery' / with tonic on his hair. Dubai Could Make Drone Deliveries Before Amazon Does." 

(credit: "Racing With The Moon" by T. Hawkins)

No comments: