Thursday, December 19, 2013

Enrollment snafus

Application for health insurance was filed through CA's website on Sunday. Meant to do it sooner, but then funerals and finals came into my life. I have been waiting for a status update since Sunday. Today I experienced a thirty-minute queue for online chat support that culminated in being told "no rep. is available." Quite the letdown after a half hour of watching the countdown (300-200-100-84-57-14-4!!! Then "Please try again later.") I was given the option of e-mailing them my question. The message I immediately received: "We'll get back to you in 2 days." Now I am on hold; it's been about 20 minutes. The first time I dialed the number I was told to "Press one to talk to hot guys!" I have no idea why. I checked the number and it was dialed correctly. The second time the number led me to elevator music paradise...





The character Ms. Perry plays in the "Roar" video would not take this lying down. I am heartened. Our hands have touched the same bamboo canes! Filmed in the arboretum that is not far from where I live.

No comments: