Wednesday, December 29, 2010

holiday music

Have been able to snag Living Voices "Little Drummer Boy" and White Eisenstein's "We Wish You a Merry Christmas." But what of the special versions of "'Twas the Night Before Christmas" and "Mary's Boy Child" that I haven't heard in years? Wonder if those could be more Living Voices versions on LP somewhere.
Piano in home off and on over the years, which I never learned to play except a little bit of: "In my own little corner, in my own little chair..." and
"You are sixteen going on seventeen..." Was never a great tempting object to practice on, as now I think it should have been. Sigh, oh sigh. Piano in storage until owner on opposite coast gets a bigger place to live in?
Little Christmas Tree Waltz...(once there was a green glass or ceramic replica with little colored pieces to poke into holes and then plug it in to light it up)
Pine Cones and Holly Berries...What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?
New this year: Winterscapes Radio

No comments: