Friday, May 21, 2010

SUCH a good choice.

It's really terrific that it is possible watch videos about artists talking about their songs...I just heard about one called Zero Point. I'd never heard it before, until just a few minutes ago. I am, though, SO glad that "Datura" is on that album. I've listened to it countless times on the way to places including my favorite park in this area. The other day, I took a photo on my camera of a big painting hanging in their visitor center. It was titled "Datura." I went "Ooooooo..." I checked out the Scarlet's Walk CD from a library. The picture of a slide in it makes me think I might have seen a slide like that out in the middle of nowhere, when I was kid and visited my father when he was stationed in Alabama. This is just like, when you find the author and you want to keep reading their stuff. It's interesting because a while ago I couldn't find any CDs by her. I on purpose stopped listening for a while. Like about a year. Then I looked a few times and couldn't find her CDs. Then I found them again, in an incredibly obvious place--the big CD book album I'd looked through before. Well there was a reason for that...I don't know what it was, but there was a reason.

No comments: