Friday, May 14, 2010

Photos

Is it not crazy, to think, of all the pictures floating around on this place we have nowadays called the internet. Yes. Pictures can tell all kinds of different stories. Quirks of personality. It must be a little weird, for example, to walk into a room with big blown up pictures of yourself. Odd. In that case, I guess you should either enjoy it, like someone's giving you a big tray of cupcakes, or take a minute and calm down, maybe have a little spritz of mineral water. Some pictures are more jolly and some are more goofy. I say, can one ever have enough goofy-ish pictures on the internet? Then, of course there is the dark seething side. I lay bricks. this is the look I have when I get obsessed with military industrial complexes. Jackalope!
Cantelope!
Someday I will have the means or fortitude to transfer photos on the internet. For some reason the universe or else my subconscious always gets in the way by putting up little road blocks. Too bad. I love visuals. I did not dream of being a writer when I was little, I wanted to draw and paint and make things out of clay. But then I started reading.

No comments: