Sunday, August 16, 2026

I have an August 2025 missing person memory coming back to me.

I remember that at some point last summer in August, a helicopter was flying around with a voice talking to the neighborhood on a loudspeaker and my husband said they were looking for missing elderly woman. And it really got under my skin. I was very freaked out about it. (And now I think I might know why.)

And the reason I remember it was that I was telling somebody about it a few days later, and then they told me about this other missing person situation that had been happening locally:

"San Bernardino County sheriff's searching for baby boy reported missing in Yucaipa" | abc7news.com

And that was one that got more famous. But I never heard anymore about a missing elderly woman again. My husband believed that a missing elderly woman was being spoken about when the guy was talking from the helicopter. 

So, since I never heard anything more about it, I thought, well, the missing elderly woman must have been found.

It's amazing the effect that a little bit of fear can have on human beings and their bodies, isn't it.

No comments: