And so can business and food and even candy???
"Former Goetze’s Candy CEO Spaulding Goetze Sr. Dies at 80"
https://www.citybiz.co/article/878775/former-goetzes-candy-ceo-spaulding-goetze-sr-dies-at-80/
"Goetze was also deeply involved in civic and conservation efforts. He served as a longtime trustee of St. Paul’s School for Boys, leading the rebuilding of its Lower School following a 1990 fire and later supporting construction of the school’s chapel. He also supported the Comprehensive Pediatric Care Unit at the University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center.
An avid land conservationist and Chesapeake Bay Retriever enthusiast, Goetze spent many years living in Sparks before moving to Blakehurst Senior Living in 2024. He was active with the Greenspring Valley Council, Ducks Unlimited, and previously chaired the Maryland Wildlife Advisory Commission."
I found this after my friend who does water ballet in Baltimore said that a duck showed up to visit the pool after the CEO of a local candy company died and before that happened they themed their performance after local food products, including his candy company... And I also paid attention because I noticed a bird visiting the pool where I was swimming yesterday. It wasn't a duck, though. I can't remember what kind of bird it was.
No comments:
Post a Comment