Friday, July 24, 2026

It's like the never-ending lesson.

Learning how to take better care of yourself when you've got a trickier set of genetics to deal with...it is challenging. Well, other people can just be different with their different genetics. They can have the fun they can have.

I had some pain issues and I heard my cat also sounding like she didn't feel well and now she's sleeping relatively peacefully but I had to get up and do some things. I had to drink some apple cider vinegar in cinnamon water and stuff because I was irresponsible with the way I was eating today.

So I suppose I will try to fall asleep soon. Because...sigh. People can think you're interesting, but it doesn't mean that they know what's best for you. You have to figure out what's best for you and sometimes it's difficult.

People just don't know, sometimes. So, they have a lot to learn. Perhaps it's best to make peace with that. And then when you do, find people who seem good at being intuitive or if you get better at being intuitive yourself, you can celebrate that, too.

No comments: