Thursday, July 23, 2026

I need to let old things go and new things and better things come.

I feel like I want to get reborn. I feel really not okay when I have certain types of setbacks. I really want to get reborn now. I really, really, really need to get reborn. I need to get reborn. This problem didn't start happening until I got into a perimenopausal stage. It's very it's very, it's very very very...

I wonder if I would benefit from getting hypnosis. Nothing is covered by insurance. I'm glad I got good supplements. That was about $300 because of the session and some other supplements that I tested for nothing is covered by insurance. Nothing is covered by insurance. Nothing is covered by insurance. Nothing is covered by insurance. Nothing.

Not even basic therapy was covered by f****** insurance. Insurance through work. If you get insurance through work you can't get covered California marketplace insurance. 

The system is SO punitive. I do not need to spiral further. I am going to do some processes on myself right now. I had a relatively decent day yesterday and now it all feels like things are coming apart just because of a problem I have and I don't know how to fix it yet.

I think I deserve to not succeed in the disgusting awful system that's been created because human beings deserve better than the disgusting awful patriarchical system and it kills people; it does. It kills people.

I have to try to make myself get better somehow. I don't like the system. The system has been very bad to me. So now I am dying emotionally and I hope I will be reborn in the not too distant future and I will feel better.

People who tone police and worship mortgages are the worst. But I need to try to pull myself together now because I have no other choice. H. E. L. P.

No comments: