I think if you want a larger variety of people to be able to enjoy freedom and prosperity, you have a much greater vision.
Sometimes, some people have reminded me that the phrase "rest on your laurels" exist for a reason.
It seems to me that some get to figure out if you just want to be worshipped from afar or do some other stuff that might be a little bit more interesting to future generations.
It really hurts to feel like more people do not care about what's going on. I really thought more people would be acting like they cared.
Sometimes I wonder what it's like to be as comfortable with the way things are as you are.
Stuff that's going to look too racist to people in 100 years is way too comfortable for some people right now and I understand that this is not pleasant to hear.
White people can't just stand next to people of color and say look, I'm not racist, when a bunch of people are actually being persecuted by both white ppl and people of color who are working as ICE agents. And they are committing severe crimes against humanity right now.
I am incredibly disappointed with how complacent some people are being with what's going on. I know you have to live your life. I'm not saying you have to make it take over your life but you can do so much more.
Miep Gies said that they did all that they could and she could not have possibly done more. You know most people aren't really like that, are they?
No comments:
Post a Comment