Thursday, July 30, 2026

I remember a little more about the sad dreams.

In one dream, I was in a dark place with other people, like we were being held in a cellar and suddenly, one person disappeared another person. She was just gone. Just snatched down into a hole. And nobody said anything about it. That's what they do. I saw it, so I was going to have to say something. I hadn't opened my mouth to speak yet in the dream, and everything was going slow, like people moving underwater. But the part about being snatched away and disappeared, that wasn't slow. That happened very quickly.

And then there was another dream because some people were being held in a basement and more of us knew about it now, so they were going to get free. Sometimes they were let out and able to walk around a garden, and when they walked around it was like they were traumatized, and one of them could have been a friend of mine. They were going to get free, but it was still going to be a while before that happened. 

And then in one last dream, there was a field and a big stone basin was in a rocky area, and it was like something that would have been important to Native Americans in another time. My husband told me that a man we both knew had been grinding my old clothes in it. It was weird and we kind of laughed about it. The man who had been grinding my clothes was an artist, but he was gone. But he knew about the women who were being held in the basement too. I think he was going to try to do something good with his life. Something social justice oriented, something that showed that he cared.

No comments: