Sunday, May 22, 2022

Brotherly Sunday

Hi...Brothers...

Do you ever think about religion. It's Sunday.

Sometimes I think about how lots of women in this country got exposed to patriarchal religious training from a very early age.

Sometimes I observe human behavior, and then I think about how a surprising amount of the people some brothers choose to hang around with would be making so many excuses for me, right now, no matter what I did.

No matter what, no matter what, no matter what???

If I were simply living on this Earth in a different kind of body.

Right now. 

If I think about it a lot, that's crazy!

But I guess that's kind of like a religion these days.

Just been reminded recently - today - to say that I thought about that.

Now maybe some of them will be reminded to think about it lots of times.

No comments: