Thursday, February 25, 2021

Life in a body can be such a nuisance sometimes

I have a pain issue in the back upper right side of my mouth which happened after eating food in the evening and then the space between the last back two teeth got very irritated and I am supposed to see a dentist about it in April but it's very lame kind of pain to deal with right now. I wonder if I should try a different thing or try to call them when their office opens.

I also wonder if this stuff happens as a way to complain about pain. Here's the pain to complain about now: pain in the upper right back part of the mouth. Too much space and maybe exposed  nerve or something in the gum area. This is something unpleasant that needs to get fixed by some hand or some medicine.

Oh tooth area you've gotten very upset and you deserve to feel better finally, isn't that right, so what can I do to help you feel better?

It's a very uncharming pain.

Weirdly, typing about it has toned the pain down somewhat and that's kind of nice! But it's totally still annoying and yucky enough to complain about. Hmmm. What to do?

No comments: