Saturday, July 14, 2018

Divine awkward fool stuff

Alfred the Great is dead but not entirely... Royalty's likeness is stored away in a vault... I. is doing her nun dance... T. is doing his nanny / house servant dance... I am in a vault with M. Prankster who is singing Irresponsible Woman & Arm's Length & Spill...I am merely temporarily delusional, and of course above all of that...I perch on the arm of something spiritual... perhaps it has elements of Islam, Christianity, Natural Laws...the Hard Way is the only way because the other ways are too old now and they are more painful than death...the universe asks a lot but grants isolation and space for healing...it asks for more and more and more...I am going to read my spiritual books and magazines...something at which I feel I can excel.

No comments: